Wadham Guesthouse wants to ensure all our guests that we have implemented safety measures as a result of COVID-19 following government guidelines as keeping guests and staff safe is a priority.
- Contactless check-in and check out.
- All guests required to check in using NHS COVID app.
- Signage has been posted throughout the guesthouse to remind guests and staff to adhere to government guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas and availability of hand sanitiser at the entrance which we ask guests and staff to use every time on entering the house.
- Sanitize regularly with a focus on high-contact points: doors, handles and bannister.
- Sanitize room keys between guests
- Deep clean and sanitize with an Ozone generator or leave rooms 24 hours between booking.
- Staff to wear PPE - disposable masks and gloves worn.
- Guests to wear masks in the public areas at all times.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave who do not follow our COVID 19 safety policy to protect our guests and staff.