Wadham Guesthouse wants to ensure all our guests that we have implemented safety measures as a result of COVID-19 following government guidelines as keeping guests and staff is a priority.
- Contactless check-in and check out.
- Signage has been posted throughout the guesthouse to remind guests and staff to wash hands frequently.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas and availability of hand sanitiser at the entrance which we ask guests and staff to use every time on entering the house.
- Sanitize regularly with a focus on high-contact points: doors, handles and bannister.
- Sanitize room keys between guests
- Deep clean and sanitize with an Ozone generator and leave rooms 24 hours between booking.
- Staff to wear PPE - disposable masks and gloves when room cleaning.
- Guests to wear masks in the public areas and use hand sanitiser provided on entering and leaving the guesthouse.
- Rooms only cleaned when guests are out(10-12) and guests have the option to not have housekeeping by putting the DO NOT DISTURB notice on the door
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking where the guest is coming from a post code within Tier 3 or Tier 4 restrictions for the safety of our guests and staff.
- We reserve the right to ask guests to leave who do not follow our COVID 19 safety policy to protect our guests and staff.