Wadham Guesthouse wants to ensure all our guests that we have implemented safety measures as a result of COVID-19 following government guidelines as keeping guests and staff is a priority.
- Contactless check-in and check out
- Signage has been posted throughout the guesthouse to remind guests and staff to wash hands frequently.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas and availability of hand sanitiser at the entrance which we ask guests and staff to use every time on entering the house.
- Sanitize regularly with a focus on high-contact points: doors, handles and bannister.
- Sanitize room keys between guests
- Deep clean and sanitize with an Ozone generator and leave rooms 24 hours between booking.
- Staff to wear PPE - disposable masks and gloves when room cleaning.
- Rooms only cleaned when guests are out(10-12) and guests have the option to not have housekeeping by putting the DO NOT DISTURB notice on the door.
- As social distancing is not possible in the breakfast room we are only offering a room only basis until social distancing measures are eased.